The Solvendis Quality Assurance Team is made up of serving inspectors and experienced professionals who care passionately about the continuous improvement of teaching and training. In addition to advising clients on improvement strategies, we also take practical steps to support them.
Over time we have developed a range of support initiatives, including:
- a well received seminar programme (click here);
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Training programmes (click here);
- ‘Meet the Inspector’ days; and
- 3-day and 4-day EIF Achieving ‘Good or Better’ Workshops.
We are also delighted to provide ‘gold-standard’ teacher training programmes as part of our commitment to the ongoing improving and continuous improvement of the quality of education. Education providers which are keen to develop the teaching and training skills should look no further.
Two key strands in our offer are:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (click here)
- Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Apprenticeship (click here)
An ideal opportunity to respond to the ‘dual professionalism’ agenda, this 24 month long inspector led apprenticeship programme, incorporates the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training and a Level 2 in Safeguarding and Prevent.
Date: Starts 24 Sept 2020
Location: Zoom/ Solvendis Client HQ
Cost: Levy/ Non-Levy