The Solvendis Teaching Excellence Programme has been developed by our Quality Improvement Team which is made up of serving inspectors and experienced professionals who care passionately about the continuous improvement of teaching and training. In addition to advising clients on improvement strategies, we also take practical steps to support them.
Over time we have developed a range of support initiatives, including:
- a well received seminar programme (click here);
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Training programmes (click here);
- ‘Meet the Inspector’ days; and
- 3-day and 4-day EIF Achieving ‘Good or Better’ Workshops.
We are also delighted to provide ‘gold-standard’ teacher training programmes as part of our commitment to the ongoing improving and continuous improvement of the quality of education. Education providers which are keen to develop the teaching and training skills should look no further.
Two key strands in our offer are:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (click here)
- Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Apprenticeship (click here)
This Cohort is For Practitioners in Post-16 Training and has been developed as part of our response to the need to develop the teaching and training skills of staff working in the sector. With outstanding feedback from past delegates this is a ‘gold standard’ programme with 4 whole-day inspector led training days.
Date: Starts 23 Sep 2021
Location: Zoom Conferencing
Cost: £425 + £54