Solvendis have a reputation that’s second to none for its services in helping providers prepare for inspection. Employers, Adult Education Services, Colleges. Universities and Training Providers engage us as their ‘critical friend’ to undertake onsite supportive reviews which includes;
- looking at the completeness of the Self Assessment Report, Quality Improvement Plan, and Board Minutes;
- discussion with selected senior staff, managers and tutors the organisation’s strategy, its implementation and the available evidence to support impact conclusions;
- observing teaching, learning and assessment sessions with follow up ‘deep-dive’ interrogation;
- reviewing Safeguarding & Prevent Duty arrangements;
- Undertaking ‘mini’ satisfaction surveys with a cross-section of learners and employers;
- Identify a providers overall position against the Education Inspection Framework.
Our work is led by the Solvendis Quality Improvement and Inspection Team and invariably includes the completion of a detailed written report which gives clear and concise recommendations for improvement.
For a conversation about your needs please call Neil (07702 555800)