A flexible service which typically looks at apprenticeship provision but which can be extended to include other funding streams (learner loans, traineeships etc).
Typical engagements include:
3-Day Mock Audit (sample size circa 20 learners)
5-Day Mock Audit (sample size circa 40 learners)
The sample size may vary but our methodology is built around a core which includes:
- Obtaining a copy of agreed Occupancy and Funding Monitoring Reports derived from the ILR;
- Identifying an appropriate ‘cross-section’ sample of learners for Audit Review;
- Share the sample of learners in an agreed timescale which allows learner files, enrolment paperwork and review documentation to be collated in advance of our audit;
- Undertake a desktop review of the Occupancy and FM Reports provided with a view to identifying any clear errors and matters for further on-site investigation;
- Attending agreed premises to undertake the on-site element of the Mock Funding Audit;
- Review files, electronic records and the associated paperwork, against the audit testing template and sector best practice in respect of both compliance and completeness;
- To report any deficiencies identified on a file by file basis and to make recommendations on the actions necessary to address the issues identified:
- Review PDSAT usage and Funding Monitoring report content;
- Feedback session to nominated staff at the end of the last afternoon of the review; and,
- Provide a full written report of our findings and recommendations.
1-Day Compliance Review
For small providers or providers with a limited number of in-scope learners we also undertake a 1 day compliance review the purpose of which is to identify Audit vulnerabilities.
For more information or to discuss your detailed requirements contact:
- E: email@example.com
- T: 07702 555800