Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Apprenticeship
The Solvendis specialist adviser team are pleased to be able to offer an effective response to the need to develop the teaching and training skills of staff working in Post-16 education.
This 24 month long inspector led apprenticeship programme, incorporates the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training and a Level 2 in Safeguarding and Prevent.
The Diploma element of the programme consists of 4 mandatory modules (75 credits) as follows:
- Teaching learning and assessment in education and training;
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education;
- Theories, principles and models in education and training; and,
- Wider professional practice in education and training.
Delegates will have a wide choice of optional modules (up to 9) which range in value from 3 to 15 credits (an additional 45 credits are required from the optional modules).
Delegates will also cover the Safeguarding and Prevent agendas at Level 2.
At the end of the programme delegates completing End Point Assessment will have acquired: Level 5 Apprenticeship Certification
- · Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (ncfe)
- · Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent (ncfe)
- · Designated Safeguarding Lead Certification (Solvendis)
Programme start dates
Post-16 Pathway – 21 January 2021 (Delegates will be able to opt for face-to-face or online attendance on a workshop by workshop basis