Solvendis work with public and private sector employers of all shapes and sizes. Our largest client is a substantial multi-national employing over 75,000 staff with our work being strategically aligned to their long-term aspiration of driving business growth across the United Kingdom.
Of no less importance, are our national, regional and local employers striving to improve efficiency and productivity through the identification of training and development programmes which are culturally and economically ‘fit for purpose’.
Our knowledge, experience and ability to think laterally about solutioning allows us to:
- contribute to the strategic planning of training initiatives company wide;
- work with levy paying employers looking for ’employer route’ RoATP status;
- work with all employers to introduce an effective response to the emerging Apprenticeship Levy and, where desirable, take away the bureaucracy from individual employers;
- undertake efficient needs analysis as a pre-cursor to identifying suitable training delivery partners; and,
- audit and inspect existing delivery for employers with direct contracts with a view to ensuring compliance with ESFA and Ofsted expectations.
We are finding that our Preparing for Inspection, Safeguarding and Prevent Training and Promoting British Values support are in particular demand with new employer providers in scope for an Ofsted inspection.
Our client list extends to over 900 clients and includes:
- Edinburgh Woollen Mills
- Tony & Guy
- Rolls Royce
- Babcock International
For a confidential conversation about our services to employers please contact Neil Hulme at firstname.lastname@example.org (07702 555800).