Our cost effective solution based advisory work is led by experienced Senior Directors with FE and commercial pedigree. Operating nationally we are able to provide advice, support, intervention and the reassurance you need in an ever changing further education climate.
Utilising the experience gained working with over 400 colleges, training providers and commercial organisations, we are able to offer services which include:
- Strategic Options Review;
- Structure and Prospects Appraisal;
- Merger, Collaboration and Federation Support;
- Strategic & Financial Planning (including Interim Support at Senior Levels);
- Efficiency and Business Process Reviews;
- Performance Management, KPI Development and Interpretation;
- Private Provider Acquisition, Joint Venture Brokerage and appraisal;
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence;
- Apprenticeship Planning, Health Checks, Investigations and Support;
- EFA and SFA Pre-Funding Audit Health Check;
- Sub-Contractor Compliance Reviews;
- Mock PFA Audit;
- Curriculum Planning;
- Approved to deliver – Level 2 Award in Understanding the Prevent and Safeguarding Strategies;
- Ofsted Inspection Support.
Solvendis is also able to offer the following specialist services:
- Tender / Bid Writing for individual Colleges or consortia;
- HR Support including:
- Reorganisation and Restructuring;
- Disciplinary and Grievance;
- Introduction of Policies and Procedures;
- Short Term Interim Management; and,
- Project Management.
And don’t forget our comprehensive range of seminars and workshops which run throughout the year in venues across the country with topics requested by the post 16 sector. We are able to offer these specifically for your college staff as professional development activities.
An ideal opportunity to respond to the ‘dual professionalism’ agenda, this 24 month long inspector led apprenticeship programme, incorporates the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training and a Level 2 in Safeguarding and Prevent.
Date: Starts 16 April 2020
Location: Zoom/ Solvendis Client HQ
Cost: Levy/ Non-Levy
Ineffective governance has been one of the most commonly occurring Ofsted criticisms of providers deemed to be ‘Inadequate’ or who ‘Require Improvement’. The Further Education and Skills Inspection Handbook published by Ofsted includes the word ‘governor(s)’ over 40 times, serving to emphasise the strategic importance of getting governance right. Maximum of 8 delegates.
Date: 27 April 2020 (10.00 - 1.00)
Location: Zoom Conferencing
Cost: £175 + vat