Solvendis is able to offer a comprehensive support package at rates which are affordable to your organisation. We offer a service tailored to your specific requirements and aim to establish a long term relationship with you. Our objective is to help you improve your cost effectiveness and profitability within a constantly changing education and training environment.
Solvendis understand the challenges and opportunities facing providers. We provide support, advice and assurance around your strategy and business processes.
Utilising our experience gained in working with training providers of all shapes, sizes and cultures we are able to offer services which include:
- Strategic Support & Planning;
- Company Sale Support and Value Realisation;
- Private Provider Acquisition and / or Joint Venture appraisal;
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence;
- Mock PFA Audit and Audit Support;
- Ofsted Inspection Preparation Support through our team of 4 serving indpectors;
- Self Assessment, Quality Improvement, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding Support;
- Sub-Contractor Compliance Reviews in 2015/16 and 2016/17;
- Matrix Accreditation Support;
- RoATP & RoTO Support to over 200 providers;
- Subcontractor Assurance Audits (Annual SFA Requirement);
- Ofsted Inspection Nominee Training;
- Approved to deliver – Level 2 Award in Understanding the Prevent and Safeguarding Strategies;
- Common Inspection Framework Training;
- Tender / Bid Writing for individual Proviers or consortia;
Solvendis is also able to offer the following specialist services:
- HR Support including;
- Reorganisation and Restructuring;
- Disciplinary and Grievance;
- Introduction of Policies and Procedures;
- Short Term Interim Management; and,
- Project Management.
And don’t forget our ‘Seminar Plus‘ programme of half day events which is specifically geared toward the needs of Independent Training Providers. Your delegate fee entitles you to a free 30 minute post seminar surgery with one of our advisors. This gives you the opportunity to access advice and support about the issues affecting your business.
Ineffective governance has been one of the most commonly occurring Ofsted criticisms of providers deemed to be ‘Inadequate’ or who ‘Require Improvement’. The Further Education and Skills Inspection Handbook published by Ofsted includes the word ‘governor(s)’ over 40 times, serving to emphasise the strategic importance of getting governance right.
Date: 1 Oct 2019 (10.00 - 1.00)
Location: Wolverhampton - Novotel
Cost: £175 + vat